eya saja...

assalamualaikum pembuka

bicaraku....

nama ku nur nadhirah izyan..

umur kira sndri lah...nie tarikh.. 22.8.1993 hehe...

this blog is about my life..

my world...

and my music..


Friday 5 July 2013

In Class

Assalammu'alaikum

This week dah start kelas. Technically last week. But I prefer this week coz this week the TEACHING AND LEARNING is started. haha. Ingat2 balik macam kelam kabut jep. Funny. First, final project. Like crazy to think what to do. My group have 7 topics to purpose to our supervisor. Unfortunately, our topics did not get approval. Our supervisor want us to do case study. Case study?Hmm. It's okay to me because not everyone do this kind of topic. The problem here is, what case we want to study? The supervisor need us to prepare 6 topic each and everyone of us. Erk?! (_ _ )" MASAK!!!! Next week, Friday (12/7/2013)!!

Next, the class just fine. But not for me coz in the mood of holiday. Lazy. haha. Each class i will sleepy. Maybe to boring or not in the mood to study. I've this one class. Design class. First its really bored. Nasib baiklah tak ada final exam. If not, I'm DEAD! Then, I started to love it coz it's have calculation. The 'best' part is, meja akan berterabur or in other word, penuh macam xcukup meja. Kelam kabut sebab ada dua buku kene buat rujukan. Crazy. Nut. haha.





If this I need to sacrifice for being and engineer, I will do this. I will. This is my dream. Kalau masuk final exam ni, harus lah jadi subject paling killer. Jalan kerja dia panjang sangat. Ada lah dalam 2 - 3 paper. Ni baru first topic. Tak tahu lah topic lain. (_ _ )"

Uhh. Another subject is killer to. Structure analysis. Like Mechanic Engineering subject in Sem 2. In sem 2, blaja benda basic. This subject more advance. ERK!! haha. Tak apa. Ada minat. Boleh buat. Insya' Allah. Semoga Allah permudahkan urusanku dan permudahkan jalanku untuk capai cita-citaku. Hopefully I will survive and graduate on time. Can't wait untuk sambung ke degree. Insya' Allah.

May Allah Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment